2.19.2012

Winter Has Come

Winter in Newfoundland doesn't come until January. It's nice that it starts so late. . .until June when it still feels like winter hasn't ended. But, we were really happy when the snow finally came. We've had a great time outside.
     I love that Halle and Gray are old enough now to get Jude out of his bed on Saturday mornings, turn on the tv and get everyone their breakfasts. We're finally able to sleep in on the weekend (sleeping in meaning 8:00). It's fantastic! I especially love when the kids give Jude such a sweet set up. He's the king.

                                                                      Bedtime Prayers
                                                                   A little face-coloring
                           My lovely herbs. I'm so sad most of them died while we were in Utah.
               This snow pretty much all came in one night. Poor Jude had a hard time getting around in it.
                                       Gray, in his lovely pink gloves, with his friend, Liam.

Our awesome snowman, affectionately named, "Snowy." Jude would greet him every day from the window, "Hi, No-wy!"

1 comment:

Ellery Pugmire said...

oh Kate,
There's not much that delights me more than when I happen upon your updated blog. I love these little glimpses into your life. I finally feel like I haven't missed everything- with just seeing you guys at Christmas time. That's not to say that I don't miss you all, or that I wouldn't love to come visit you... But I finally feel like I know your kids, and like they're not too much bigger than the last time I saw them.
I know you say Nash is Jason's twin, but that picture of Jude with the marker all over his face looks EXACTLY like Jase.
Those pictures in the snow are awesome. I sure love you guys!