4.02.2009

Yeah, I Know


Yes, I finally have a blog. I know I'm about the last person in this century to have one, but I've been that way with every new technological advancement, so I figured, why change now? I'm not really sure where to start, because I want to mostly use this as a journal for our family, so I'm going to go back in time a bit and do a quick overview. You know, the boy meets girl, gets married, and has a bunch of kids story. I just want to review before I move up to date. So, we'll see how it goes.


Oh, and just because I think every post needs a picture, if possible, I added my very favorite picture of "old-fashioned Nashey," just in case you're wondering where this blog got its name.

8 comments:

karlee said...

WooHoo! I'm your first comment on your first blog post! I am so happy about this technological advance you have chosen to make. :)

Brett and Rachael said...

What the heck?! That first comment was really from m. I have no idea how I was signed on as Karlee?? Weird. Maybe she signed on to her gmail on my computer once and it remembered it? Anyway, I was the first comment, I was the first comment! haha. :)

Karlee said...

Haha, Rach! That is so funny! I saw my name as the first comment and I thought to myself, "Huh? I didn't leave a comment, did someone get in on my account?" But, it does make sense because I did get on my blog at your house. But that's still weird.

Anyway, I am also very excited about this. My first comment says it all! ;)

Mark said...

Way to go Katie!! We'll be waiting for blogs in anticipation.

M & K

Unknown said...

it's about time you started a blog!

i'm glad i can keep up on you guys now!

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

It's so great to hear from you! of coarse you can put my address down. Your kids are darling. I'm glad to see that your doing a blog, great way to keep in touch.

liz hawkins said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!

Emily said...

I am so excited!! Your kids are so cute and grown up!!