4.03.2009

My Creative Geniuses


I have to give credit to Donny and Emily (my brother and sister-in-law) for coming up with my blog title. I couldn't think of anything creative, and not "totally lame" (thanks, Don), so I asked them to brainstorm for me. They gave me about 10 different great options, but I loved this one the best. Following in a close second was Donny's "Kiss My Nash." Thanks Don and Em!

3 comments:

Trishelle said...

I love the title! But not as much as I absolutely love your blog! It's awesome and it's so fun to see your family here! Yeah!

You've been officially added to my list! Thanks for the heads up!

Happy Easter!

Maurine said...

Katie, I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. Your little family is darling. It will be fun to stay in touch via blogs, because it has been a long time.

Sarah said...

KATIE! are you ready for me to tell my blogging world that you're blogging? it's been kind of quiet around here since your first post...
tell me.