Can you believe this is happening? I was afraid I wouldn't remember how to do a post. It's ridiculously late, but I'm finally finishing our South Carolina trip and then I'll do a quick catch-up so I can finally start doing posts close to the present time. I don't even know what that will be like, but I'm excited.

They loved to sit in this little nook of our balcony. Nash is probably throwing something off.

Can you tell it's hot? He looks like such a tough guy.

Home from church. I love when the kids take pictures.

It was so hot and no one wanted me to be taking there picture. Mean Mom.


Another great shot from Gray.

Jess and the girls drove up to visit for the week. They came on Monday and left on Friday. There were nine of us in our one-bedroom apartment. It was so fun! The kids all slept in the bedroom which was literally wall to wall beds.

Ashton calls Nash "Ashy."

My favorite park.

Gray was excited to find his own field.

I wish so much that we lived by these girls. Halle's absolute favorite times are with these cousins.

I love Tana and Kenne holding Nash's head because he wouldn't look at the camera. I also love, love, love my sister!

Halle and Gray's coach pitch team. They love having Jason as their coach. Halle loved the girl next to her. She thought it was so cool that her name is Jasmine.



Gray loved being the catcher even though he stopped quite a few balls with his face mask.

"Goooo Yankees!"

This was their favorite part. "Good game, good game."


Falls Park in downtown Greenville.

Skipping through the park.

The Reedy River


Funky tree roots.

"1,2,3, Jump!"

These two love being twins. It's Molly and me all over again.

Mast General Store on Main Street. I love this place. It has all these barrels of candy that the kids got to pick from. It also has old fashioned toys that you can never find in regular toy stores. Notice Gray stuffing his new sling shot in his back pocket. Very Dennis the Menice.

After candy at Mast General, we took the girls to The Beaded Frog to make bracelets. They loved it. It was such a fun little store.


The playground by our house. That's our building in the background.

Aunt Jess teaching Gray how to shoot wood chips with his new sling shot. I was constantly finding wood chips and rocks in Gray's pockets afterwards.

The girls with their cute new bracelets and Nash.

Playing tag while we wait for Jason to come home from work so we can go eat at Chipotle.

Eating the yummiest pizza at The Mellow Mushroom before the Greenville Drive game.

"The Angry Gopher" is Tatum's signature funny face that everyone now tries to copy, but not quite as well.


Okay, don't turn me into child servies for this story, but there was the cutest old couple sitting behind us and the man tapped me on the shoulder and asked me if any of the kids might want a hot dog because he had bought one for his wife not knowing that she didn't want it. Of course, after pizza, Gray was the only one who was totally excited about the prospect.

The hot and crowded zoo on 25 cent hot dog day. We were invited to go by a girl who Jason worked with named Katherine. She was so sweet. We did things with her and her husband a few times.

Katherine's daughter, Emerson. She was such a little doll. The kids loved her.
No comments:
Post a Comment