1.27.2010

More Summer Fun

LAGOON!

I can't wait for the day that Halle learns to open her eyes for pictures, although I totally love this smile. Good long day of fun.
Making smores at Grandma and Grandpa's firepit.

Campout! Guess who the first person was to hightail it into the house at a mention of rain? Every kid except Halle (and Nash) slept in the tent. She was really regretting it in the morning, poor girl.
After Jess and the girls went home, Sarah and I drove up to Midway to see Molly and Jason at his family's cabin. Guess what Gray's favorite part was.

I love this picture of Nash and Baby Ellery. The twins.
Halle loved the scooter, too.

This house is so much more fun than ours. The kids were in heaven.
"Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" at the Scera.
Mowing the lawn again. One of Gray's favorite passtimes.
Halle's haircut. Thanks, Aunt Rachael! We love it!
Thrilled to be at the nail salon while the moms get pedicures.
I'm afraid we're turning Halle into a little high-maintenance child. She loves this.

No comments: