I love this nervous look. She was the first person at her table. She whispered to me as I was about to leave, "I'm a little nervous." It was so sweet. I told her everyone gets a little nervous, but she was going to love it. She just nodded and said "bye" and I really wasn't expecting it, but I cried a tiny bit as I walked out to my car. She's getting too old.
Swimming at Marian's pool. My kids love this pool, and Marian. Gray says he wishes he could have three grandmas and that Marian was one of them.
So, I guess it's way past time that I post about being pregnant since I'm 7 weeks away from having the little guy. We found out while we were still in South Carolina, but we didn't want to tell anyone until Jason got home. It was hard since I was home for three weeks without him and even though I was only 8 weeks along at this appointment, I felt like I was totally showing already. Luckily no one noticed. We wanted to tell the kids first. So, we took them to my appointment and let them find out when they saw the ultrasound. Then we told everyone else that night. We're very excited for number 4!
Too bad this was the best picture I could get. When we went into the ultrasound room, none of them said anything until the baby was up on the screen and Jason asked them, "What is that?" and Gray said, "A baby."
Just a cute picture of Halle.
2.09.2010
First Day of School and Ultrasound
Halle's first day of first grade. She was so excited to get to go all day and eat lunch at school. I'm sad that I didn't get a great picture of her. I was worried about being late, of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment