3.11.2010

Lagoon Two

Every year we go to Lagoon with Jason's family. JoDee brings tons of good food and we have so much fun (because tons of good food is required for me to have fun). It's one of our favorite traditions.

Nash and Boston loving the boats.


Sadie and Halle.

Gray feeling pretty big by himself.



Donny and Em came since they couldn't go when my family went. Gray idolizes Uncle Donny. He thinks Donny is the biggest, strongest, coolest guy in the world.

Nash woke up just as this ride was about to start so I passed him over the fence to Jase. He looks a little out of it.

Always a great day at Lagoon!

2 comments:

Trishelle said...

Yeah for Lagoon! I'm so glad you had fun!!

Trishelle said...

Kate, I'm so so so happy for you! It made my day to read your message. You are a fantastic family and will bless the people where ever your adventures take you!

I look forward to hearing how the this next one unfolds. You guys are destined for great things!