In April of this year, Jason graduated from the MBA program at BYU. It was a crazy two years. Living with his parents (which we actually loved), no income (which wasn't as bad as I anticipated), a new baby (who's a little darling, even though he cried a lot at first), and a lot of work (who knew studying could be a full-time job?). It was a great period of growth for both of us. I'm sure glad it's over.9.13.2010
Jason's Graduation
In April of this year, Jason graduated from the MBA program at BYU. It was a crazy two years. Living with his parents (which we actually loved), no income (which wasn't as bad as I anticipated), a new baby (who's a little darling, even though he cried a lot at first), and a lot of work (who knew studying could be a full-time job?). It was a great period of growth for both of us. I'm sure glad it's over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay jason! congratulations. i can't wait until i can do a similar post on my blog. someday. . .
Post a Comment