9.11.2010

April


Happy Yucky Easter!

I had to memorialize these two pictures of Halle. If anyone knows her, you know she is not the best picture taker. She's notoriously shifty-eyed, and her smile often looks a bit forced. It's amazing to have gotten pictures of her looking at the camera, smiling beautifully, while her brothers look like goofs. Yay, Hal!
Jude in the beaver hat that Aunt Ellery gave to Gray when he was born.
Nash really misses this little guy. We were talking to them on Skype one night and Nash started looking outside and said, "Boston, do you want to play at my park?" Boston said, "Yes." So Nash started walking toward the door saying, "Go outside, Boston." I had to explain that our outside doesn't connect to Boston's outside, even when we can see him. It made me sad.
Spring football games are cold.


Nash finally took a liking to Jude.
After church one day. Jude is really wanting Gray to feed him.
Halle's great pictures didn't last long.

Our beautiful backyard. I had to take pictures of these trees because I knew I'd miss them come springtime in Houston. Lovely Utah.








No comments: