9.07.2010

A Little Catch Up

This is what the boys in my family do for fun. They sit in rafts and float down the river to fish in freezing weather. Us girls are always happy to bypass this trip, but the boys love it. It was BJ's first year. He was terrified that he was going to fall in the water and he came so close to doing it.
Sundberg Family Christmas Party!

Nash wasn't such a fan of Santa. He reached for his present, despite the terror.



Lunch and shopping at Gardner Village with "Botto"

and Sadie.

Christmas Eve

The kids loved these Pillow Pets from Grandma Clark!



Ice skating is Halle's favorite thing. By the end of the night, she was actually doing it without the walker.



At dance with her new Christmas tutu.

Eating cupcakes at The Chocolate. I love that place.

Halle's first grade "boyfriend," Corbin. She never actually called him that, but her teacher told me that they would sit by each other on the rug every day and put their arms around each other. Kind of cute, and a little disturbing. He's adorable, though.

Lunch day with Grandpa at Pizza Pie Cafe. Every Friday last year, the boys and I, and Halle if she didn't have school that day, would go to lunch with my dad. After a while, Donny started joining us each week. It was one of our favorite things. I get a little sad sometimes on Friday when I remember that I'm missing Grandpa lunch. Love my dad!

Nash and Boston at the condo in Park City. They were wearing earmuffs.


No comments: