9.08.2010

A Little Bit More

Kangaroo Zoo

Gray's Preschool Valentine Program

Gray helping Uncle Tim fix the carpet after the flood in our basement. He loves helping all various workers that come to our house, but Tim was the best because he let Gray really help him the whole time and then he paid him $1 for his help. Gray was ecstatic.

Kangaroo Zoo again.

I know I look like I'm going to have a baby any day. I feel it, too. But, hear this men of the world, I still don't want to be told it.

Jason and Nash came to all of my doctor's appointments with me. After all the times hearing the nurse call my name, Nash started saying that his full name was "Nash Katie Sundberg."

A day at the park with Sadie and Aunt Krista.


Boston came to stay with us while Brett and Rachael were in Hawaii. Love that little boy.




Sweet Sadie!

Halle's choir sang at a Utah Flash game.

No comments: