My labor went great. I was induced. It took about 4 hours to get to a 10, and when the nurse said it was time to push, I sat up really quickly so I could brush through my hair and fix my makeup, you know, for pictures, and I suddenly got naeusous and threw up and he was practically out. I had about 3 pushes and out he came. He was wonderfully plump. The nurses kept commenting on his 'cute thighs.' He's a sweet little guy.







I love the chub just spilling out.

The thing Nash was happiest about this day was his Pez.
Nash's first attempt at touching the baby. He didn't want anything to do with him for awhile.

My first favorite bonding moment with Jude. He was laying on my chest while I read. I love how his face is all smooshed up.




Nash's first time holding Jude. It took him some time to warm up, but he's obviously thrilled about being a big brother.
(Disclaimer: Sundbergs, I don't know why I don't have one picture of any of you, but I was not in charge of the camera this day, so don't look at me.)
4 comments:
he is absolutely adorable!
One of us made it in the pictures! You can see a little bit of Boston in the corner of the picture with Em and Halle. At least there is proof that the Sundbergs were there! I love all the pictures your posting lately. Now you need to post or send some pictures of Baby Jude now, I am sure he has changed a lot and I want to see what my cute little nephew looks like.
Congratulations!! I love that there are other women in the world who have such beautiful plump babies and grow bellies to accomodate them. He is adorable and you look great!!
congrats on the baby!
i was surprised to get your announcement in the mail since i had no idea you were pregnant?!
anyhow, it's been fun catching up on your blog.
also, will you email me your email address, i don't seem to have it and i want to send you and invite to our blog.
take care!
caroline
Post a Comment