As soon as I got back from, Houston, Donny called to see if I was ready to give him and Gray mohawks. They decided a while ago to do mohawks for their summer haircuts. And they trusted me to do it.
I love Gray's tough guy face.
Gray idolizes Donny. He thinks he is the biggest and strongest person in the world. He used to say things all the time like, "Do you think Donny could pick up that car?" So getting twin haircuts together was pretty much the coolest thing ever.
okay, so i don't think i've seen donny in many years because he looks so different! i am having weird feelings that he is this man and not the donny in high school. ahhh!
1 comment:
okay, so i don't think i've seen donny in many years because he looks so different! i am having weird feelings that he is this man and not the donny in high school. ahhh!
Post a Comment