

Gray catching

Nash loved being Jason's little sidekick. He wanted to be playing so badly.

The dugout

This is how Gray stood the entire time he was in the field. Always ready.

Halle did a lot more daydreaming. She liked hitting, though, and she was good at it. She could be really good if she was at all interested.

Gray always showed everyone how many outs they had. He would wave his hand side to side. I was happy to catch this picture of him. He's so serious about it.
3 comments:
A few things, I'm glad you finally have a new post! Nash is the most adorable thing in those baseball pants. I think Halle is like Krista. She's really good at sports. Just not into it or competitive at all. I love the catching picture of Gray, and the one where he's showing how many outs there are. Love and miss you all!
Love and miss you, too! Halle and Gray made two new friends next door named Karlee and Katie. Kind of funny.
I'm so glad you posted, too. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you're doing. I'm sorry getting together over Christmas didn't work.
Hope all is well! Can't wait for more updates!
Post a Comment