3.03.2011

Uniforms

I was trying to get a good picture of these two in their uniforms after school one day, and they were in the goofiest mood I couldn't get them to sit and just smile for one second. But, I like this even better.



5 comments:

Ellery Pugmire said...

They look SOOOO cute! I love how Halle isn't any bigger than Gray in body size, she's just petite and feminine. So adorable.

Sarah said...

I thought the same thing about Halle. She looks so tiny next to Gray. I love the uniforms!

Jules said...

I have to say, in those pictures, Gray looks all legs! they are getting so big, and I just saw you a couple of months ago!

Krista and Eric said...

I miss those cute kids of yours. And you and Jason too, of course! Love seeing these pictures, keep them coming!

Natalie said...

Well, maybe school isn't as tough as it is in Texas, but they sure dress cuter in St. John's. And, yes, I looked again and they both look older! So good to talk to you yesterday- I hope your girls night was fun last night! Britta was asking about you today, so I gave her a good update.. we both REALLY miss ya'll:)