
I accidentally deleted this from the last post. It's the tower on Signal Hill. On a less freezing and windy day, I'll read the signs that tell about it so I can let you know what it was once used for.

The Hometel. We need a picture on every fridge.

This is our backyard at our new house. I've never seen snow like this. It's filling up this bowl between all the houses. That's the top half of our swing set on the left.

This is our house from the street.

At least you can still see the sign.

Halle's Valentine box. . .

and Gray's Valentine box.

View of St. John's from the freeway. This is the way I take the kids to school every morning.

I love all of the old churches.

Welcome to Le Cafe. The kids wanted to have a restaurant for breakfast. This was the morning after we moved in. Of course moving day and the day after were snow days. Perfect timing, eh?

I'm not sure why Nash had to be a woman to come to the restaurant.

It's more playing on the snow than in it. They could walk right over those fences.

The boys' church class. There are only two primary classes so these guys are always together. Nash loves it. And he loves that their teacher is named Brother Ash.

This is a view of the harbor from the school.

The kids had a choir festival at a nearby church. St. Mary's the Virgin Church. You can see Gray in the lower right corner. Nash likes to spot this church from the freeway now and say, "There's Halle and Gray's church." He was asking me the other day if we can go there on Sunday.

I love the timing of this picture. I was taking a picture of Jude walking, and just as Halle let go of him, Nash jumped of that chair and ran through, knocking Jude over and prompting Jason to make that face. It looks like he's going to kill someone.

That's better.

Gray posing with "Legs", the class pet, who he got to bring home for the week because he was "Star of the Week" at school. We had a great time with Legs. He's a great Lego builder. Actually, Gray's quite amazing. He can do these pretty complicated sets by himself now.
1 comment:
Ahhh, that snow in the backyard is amazing. Brian read this and said, "She's surprisingly upbeat about all that snow." I agree. I'm glad you're not dying in it. I have to say, I don't miss it very much.
And, look at those valentine's boxes! You are so creative. I'm impressed!
Post a Comment