10.30.2011

Goodbye Elders

One thing we love about our tiny branch here is that we get to have the missionaries over for dinner every week. We have six missionaries in our branch. These particular elders, Elder Freeman from Reno and Elder Harding from England, were transferred a few weeks ago and sisters were brought in. We love our new sisters, but we'll also miss these guys.

Jude has learned a great missionary handshake. The kids so look forward to having the missionaries come each week. I love having them in our home. They are such great examples to the kids. I look forward to and also dread the 7 year stretch when I have a boy gone almost the entire time. I already cry sometimes just thinking about it.

1 comment:

The Rogers said...

Kate, you're so darling! I'm sorry that you're already crying over the missionary years. Hopefully by then you're living much closer to us (Houston, baby!!) and we can visit a LOT!!!