I finally did it! I found a hairperson here and I really, really like her. I was so scared to try someone new. I don't know why, but I often assume that the quality of service or products here is going to be much lower than in the States. My sister, Jess, often jokes that I talk about Canada like it's a third-world country. That's a bit of an exaggeration, but a lot of things are very different. Not always worse, but sometimes. But, I like this girl as much as anyone I've ever gone to before. It's such a relief. I was quite nervous beforehand. And by "quite nervous" I mean that I was praying a lot before and during my haircut that she would do a good job. I tell you, I was nervous.
Before---
After---
2 comments:
Beautiful girls!! Your hair is fabulous! xo
The haircuts looks great!!! And I love all the new posts. I love Judo. I wish he knew who I was. Someday.
Post a Comment