| Our dear Judo Boy turned 2 last month. I can't believe he's that old. I still call him my baby. How long does that last with the last child? Two has always been my favorite age for my kids. They are so funny, so sweet, so cute, and getting smarter and learning more every single day. It's the funnest thing in the world to hear him talk and watch him interact with other people and the world around him. He is such a social little boy. He is constantly greeting people all day long. If he leaves a room and comes back 5 minutes later he'll say, "Oh. Hi, Mom." Like he's surprised to see me still standing there. I love to listen to him talk to the kids. "Ha-ey" and "Na". Gray he says pretty well. He cracks us all up. When he wakes up in the morning, it's usually Halle or Gray who get him out of bed. Jude expects them and yells for them: "Hey! Gray! Whe ah you?" This is my favorite picture. Jason took it one Sunday in the middle of their stair-catch game. He arranged them in the same order as the picture behind, but the posing was a coincidence. They've changed so much in exactly two years' time. |
2 comments:
I love this!! he is so big and sooo darling!! I especially love the one of all four on the stairs. What a cool coincidence that not only are they in the same order as the one on the wall, but they are almost in the same poses. Love you all!! Thanks for your post.
Super cute! I cannot (CANNOT) wait to see y'all this summer!!!
Post a Comment