I'm finally finishing up the end of our Utah time before we moved. We packed a lot into those last two weeks.

We went to the zoo with Boston and Sadie.

This was the beginning of Nash's "I hate pictures" phase, which he's still in.

We rode the carousel.

Nash picked the ugliest one on the whole thing, but at least I got to hear him gobble a lot.

The cousins came to visit and my parents took Tatum and
Halle to Disneyland. The rest of us went to Bridal Veil Falls. . .

and This Is The Place monument. . .


(Two of my favorite faces of Jude's)

and swimming at the
Reichman's pool, even though it was freezing.

When they got back, we went to some fun sites in Salt Lake like the Church History Museum. (That sign makes it look like we were breaking the rules, but they were actually on the bottom bunk, so don't worry.)

The kids got a private tour (whether they wanted it or not).

Jude had his first ride in the stroller like a big boy.

We did the slip and slide and had a barbecue and then went to
BJ's soccer game the night before we left. I started getting more and more nervous as the night went on. I cried a lot this night. It was the most brutal goodbye I've ever had. I thought my dad was going to squeeze my head off, he hugged me so hard and long. I never want to experience that again.

Saying goodbye to Grandma Clark as we were getting ready to leave. It made it easier that we didn't have one big gathering to say goodbye to all of Jason's family. It was all individually and at different times. It's a much better way to do it. It feels much less like you're going to the guillotine. We'll miss you Utah and everyone who lives there. Well maybe not everyone who lives there. Everyone we love who lives there, we'll miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment