11.01.2010

A House. . .Finally!

It seemed like it took forever, but a week and a half after our promised close date, we really did close and we were able to move into our new house! We were so excited to leave the horrible (Okay, not horrible. Jason's making me amend the word. He says it was "quite nice." The kids would not agree.) little apartment with the worst air conditioner and the weird smell.


Our friends had us over for a barbecue on the 4th of July (my birthday, if you've forgotten).
I love this picture of the kids getting their sparkler safety lesson from Mr. Brian. I can almost hear Gray thinking, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Bring on the fire."


This is how the kids always looked when they'd come in from playing outside. It was funny to me to hear Nash always saying, "I'm so sweaty."


This is what Jude looked like every time we went to the pool. Taking a nap, sweating his guts out. I always felt so bad for him. He did always get in the water, too, but by the end of the summer, the pools are so warm, that even that is not refreshing.
This was a ward playgroup at a member's house. Their pool is beautiful. It felt like a resort pool.
The library has summer programs every week. This snake show was especially entertaining. There were six different snakes that they were able to touch or hold.Not to be outdone by his sister.
Nash wanted nothing to do with any of them.
I wasn't planning on this. The snake guy threw the snake around my neck, grabbed my camera, and snapped this picture. I'm trying to lean Jude away from the snake's head as it slithered up over his shoulder. This was a nervous smile.
These are some friends that we met at the 4th of July barbecue. They invited us to come swimming at their beautiful pool, which was a lot of fun, but I think the highlight for Nash was wearing a Buzz costume for the very first time. He was very thrilled.
This is a still from the video when Jude rolled over for the first time. I can't remember the exact date, but it was the day that Tate (my new nephew) was born. Watching this made me realize that Jude really needed a haircut.
Jude's first haircut. There's his mohawk laying on the floor.
I love this expression. It looks like "What did you do to me?"
Okay, he likes it.

1 comment:

Ellery Pugmire said...

that picture of you with the snake is priceless. it seriously looks like it wants to eat jude. horrifying. baby jude couldn't be cuter- well i guess maybe he could had you not cut his hair. it could be troll-like by now. xoxo- elle