4.10.2011

March Madness

Halle, Gray and Nash are all takin gymnastics right now (and loving it). Halle and Gray are in the same class. This is when they were both moved up to the next level. They were so excited.
Jude got to move to a forward facing car seat. He wasn't as thrilled about it at first as I though he'd be. It's hard to sleep sitting straight up, and his poor boy is in the car during naptime all too often. It's hard being the fourth.
Our first doctor experience in Canada. What a joy. Whoever thought that socialized medicine was a good idea is, well, an idiot. I am not a fan. This place was even scarier looking inside, if you can believe it.
Poor Halle never got her little sister, but she's never let that stop her. Jude really doesn't carry off the girl look very well.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Katie! You kids are getting too big! Jude looks so much older (even dressed as a girl:) That story about you being the teenage daughter is hilarious. Love it. Your mom does look young enough though..I don't think Jason should be offended:) Looks like you guys are doing well- we still miss you though. If it makes you feel any better, it's already too hot in TX... Grace says hi!

The Baums said...

Judelooks so cute dressed as a girl. Tate borrowedsome of his friend Madison's pjs the other night, pink witha frilly coller, he's not the prettiestlooking girl. Jude's cake looked awesome and so yummy! I love that you're blogging more!

The Baums said...

Sorry all my words were together on my comment above. I don't know how that happened :)

Sarah said...

I love the he called you Bob. And then I just remembered that you are Bobby, so then it's even funnier. Loved talking to you yesterday. I'm glad you're my friend. You're beautiful.