11.02.2011

C'est L'Halloween!



 If you're wondering about the title, I don't know what the direct translation is, but it's a song that Halle sung in her Halloween concert and it's been stuck in my head all week. Our school has 2 English Grade 3 classes and 3 French. Hence, the French song. The above pictures are from our trunk or treat. I love the little Darth Vador who popped into the picture. And our little golfer above is looking a little haggard at the end of the party.
 It was freezing on Halloween night! We were just lucky that it stopped pouring for about 2 hours the entire day right during trick or treating time.
 The Equestrian
 The Aviator
 The Old-Fashioned Golfer
 The Old-Fashioned Golfer doing his "Blue Steel" face
 The Way Cool Baseball Player Who Loves This Pose
What in the world am I supposed to do with all this? (And why do we have all the chips? Some questions are completely unexplainable.)

6 comments:

Ellery Pugmire said...

those are the cutest costumes!!! i love all your captions. i love that gray loves that pose. do people hand out chips there? or did you hand those out? i love you! xoxo

Sarah said...

did someone hand out a barbie???

The Rogers said...

Seriously, did someone hand out a Barbie?? Sooo funny!! The kids look amazing, Kate! Love all the costumes! I could eat Jude up in that outfit!! The bowtie kills me! Oh how I miss you guys...

Valynn Baum said...

I am laughing my head off at Jude's blue steel face! When did he start doing that? The costumes are all adorable, and sooo creative!!!

Jason Sundberg said...

Yes! The Barbie, cars, bubbles and camera came from our neighbor across the street. He had a huge basket full of just little cars and then another basket full of other toys and another basket full of candy. That house was the jackpot. Mom, Jude has been doing his blue steel face for about a week now. Every time I pull out the camera and he's really trying to do a good smile, he makes that face. It's my new favorite thing.

Anonymous said...

OK I am totally glad you told me that you have added to your blog but I have to say it makes me miss you all the more. Every picture of the kids are perfect. Thanks for sharing Halloween, birthdays, school etc. I wish I was there for everyday.