I already posted about Halle's birthday party, but I wanted to write a few thoughts about the birthday girl before this birthday is a distant memory.
Halle is my sweetheart girl. She is so good. I absolutely adore my three boys, but I am so grateful that Halle came first. I definitely needed her. She is my biggest helper. She is Jude's second mother. She takes such good care of him and he loves her. Halle is a truly kind person. It's always interesting to me to watch her make new friends at school. It takes her a while to figure out who her best friend is. She just told me last week that she has a best friend in her class, now. What I always love about her choices is that she doesn't necessarily become good friends with the cutest girls in class, but she finds girls who are nice and treat people with kindness. This has always been a gift of hers, to see people for who they really are. She tries hard to do what's right, and most of the time, she is just about perfect. She loves to hug. She has the best imagination. Her brothers adore her (good luck to the boys who try to date this girl. Unfortunately for them, she's going to have three protective, big, little brothers. To say nothing of her dad). She loves to read, sing, dance, act, be silly, cook, swim, draw and play. And, most important of all, she knows who she is. She knows that she is a daughter of God, that He loves her and she loves Him. We love you so much, our darling Halle Kate!
5 comments:
Oh how we all love and miss our Halle girl!!! You're truly amazing, Hal, just like your mama!
So sweet. You had me crying with this one. How did she get so big? I am glad to know now for myself the beauty of a mother daughter relationship. What a blessing. I miss you both dearly.
Halle does have the Mary Poppins syndrome, "practically perfect in every way"! I love being around her and the joyful spirit she brings. Grandma says, "Halle is an all around great little girl". She is the kind of girl grandma use to like to be around when she was a kid.
I LOVE all the new posts, even though they make me cry! Brad, Krista, Eric and the girls and i went out to dinner Saturday night and I mentioned something about you guys and Brad goes, "You really miss them, don't you?" I didn't realize hot much, but yes i do. I miss you guys like crazy. Keep the posts coming! Can't wait to see you all at Christmas! Love you all!
We love, love, love you Hal!! We're so proud of you. Everyone wants to be Halle's friend, because she's such a wonderful friend.
We can't wait to see you all at Christmas!!
Post a Comment