11.02.2011

Getting Ready for Spooks


 The kids were very specific about what they wanted for their pumpkins. Gray's is on the left, then Nash's and Halle's. They were so excited to about how they turned out. But, I don't know if it was better than playing with the "pumpkin guts."
  




I made these paper bats and the tree for Halle's 3rd birthday party. I have used them so many times since then. It might be the best $2.00 I've ever spent. It looked even better in person. I wish my camera took better pictures at night, or at least that I knew how to do it.

5 comments:

Ellery Pugmire said...

katie you are so creative! you are the best homemaker. i adore you. are those bats and trees just laminated black paper? how long did those pumpkins take you? you are amazing!

Kate said...

The paper is just black butcher paper from that little teacher store across the street from the Scera. Alphabet Station maybe? I can't remember. The pumpkins didn't take long at all. Maybe an hour.

Sarah said...

Look at you blogging all the sudden! I love it. And I love the new layout. I wish Ellery would do mine! She is quite talented.

I really am so glad you are posting- I think about you all the time, wondering how you're doing up there. It looks like you are good.

I love seeing all that Canadian candy- foreign candy just reminds me of you!

Valynn Baum said...

You inspire me! I didn't even put up Halloween decorations this year. Yours are amazing!!

Krista and Eric said...

I can't believe you still have that tree and the bats! They look awesome! I am impressed! I still remember that birthday party all those years ago! How is it possible that she is now nine? Your kids are adorable and we can't wait to see them again at Christmas! Did Halle's package come yet? I am starting to get nervous...hopefully it didn't get lost in the mail. Love you guys!